Can anyone tell me?

rajbanshi49

I am thinking to do my master degree from abroad. But I have to work to support my financial condition and I don't have proper knowledge about working hour for students in abroad. Does anyone have any information about this?

Are you asking about how much work you're allowed to do while studying on a student visa in the US? If so, the answer is that you can work up to 20 hours a week during the semester, 40 hours a week during breaks, on campus only. After a year you can ask for a permit to work off-campus in jobs related to your degree. You need to be very careful about obtaining permission to do any kind of work or else you might be in violation of your visa requirements. It'll be very hard for you to support yourself on an on-campus job alone; in addition, in order to obtain a student visa in the first place you will have to show that you have enough savings to support yourself without a job, because a student visa is meant for study, not work. Sorry I don't have better news.  

It depends on your student Visa. Fuzzy mentioned the restrictions on a US Visa, and I know the UK Visa is similar. You can work 20 hours a week during school, and then 40 hours during holidays and on internships, but it is not restricted to only on campus work.