DAAD Graduate Study Scholarship 2014-2015

dolfinz

Hi!

I applied for rhe research program in March. I am supposed to start my stay in September, 1 but still I have no received any notification. DAAD officials asked me three weeks ago for more patient. The status in my portal page says "selection made" but I am worried. Is anyone in the same situation?

Yes, I think "selection made" doesn't mean anything. The problem is that I am supposed to start the research stay in three weeks and... I haven't received any message. Obviously, three weeks is very little time to make any arrangement (flight, accomodation...). The only thing I know at this moment is that they asked me for more some patient, but the situation is really annoying.

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone!

I hope some of you can help me with your previous experience.I got the DAAD result two days ago.It was said that they were not able to give me the scholarship because of the limited finances,but that i am potential reserve candidate to get one if a place is opened.The asked to reply if i wanted to uphold my application and accept being a reserve candidate.I wrote an email on the portal to confirm that i want to uphold my application and accepted it.I got no answer of confirmation and my status on the portal is still;selection made.So today I wrote an email to Daad,but unfortunately I got no asnwer.Does any of you know how I should have processed to let them know that I agree with the fact of being a reserve candidate.

Thanks in advance,

Helga

Edited by helga.pharma