Pharmacy major considering masters in nutrition + public health

STheBagel

I'm a pharmacy student at a public state school that does not offer the MPH and I spoke to my school's nutrition department on possibly getting a masters of science in nutrition with a concentration in exercise science (as the nutrition and kineseology department work together). I am not 100% sure what kind of pharmacy I will be practicing yet (mostly clinical) but I personally have an interest it having the knowledge and opportunity to research the effect of exercise and diets on drugs and clinical outcomes. I wanted to pursue the MPH later mostly for the social and behavioral science aspect but also to compliment the possible MS in Nutrition. However, I don't know if there will be considerable overlap with the MS and MPH curriculum, so I'm not sure if I should just drop the idea of the MS in nutrition. With both degrees, my goal is policy development, education, intervention and research. Insights?