Harvard 'Chemical Biology' stupid question

imyoshi263

Anyone

I'm applying to the 'Chemical Biology' PhD Program. I was confused about the statement of purpose for the program. The application states that applicants to the Chemistry and Chemical Biology program to provide a 300 word statement along with a 500 word research statement. 

As a 'Chemical Biology' applicant, does this information apply to me ? I realize that there is a 'Chemistry and Chemical Biology' program and I just wanted to be certain that I was able to submit a statement that was longer, as well as a research statement that is longer.

Hope somebody can clarify this for me...Thanks!

I think the best person to answer your question would be someone from the Chemical Biology PhD program admin staff at Harvard. Send an email to the admin person responsible for admissions to your program! Even if there are current students from that program there, requirements may change over the years so the best answer you can get is from the program itself!