Medicinal Chemistry Programs

neuronerd7

I am just starting the process of looking at grad schools, and I'm particularly interested in medicinal chemistry and/or pharmaceutical degrees, especially ones that have research groups with an emphasis on neuroscience. So basically, I'm interested in drug development pertaining to the CNS. I have found University of Montana's program and it's program lines up well with my interests, but my concern is the ranking of the school (not that it's all that matters). Has anyone else stumbled upon any other medicinal chemistry programs I should be looking at? Also, if I'm looking more into a career in industry rather than academia, would the ranking of the school matter as much? I still have a while before I would apply.

I should probably point out that UMT is located in a town I fell in love with on vacation, and I could see myself living there, making the appeal of the school even greater. However, I do have to be practical and think of my career as I'll spend longer working than in grad school I suppose.