Biology programs with late deadlines?

lunareb

A school I'm applying to, West Virginia University, has a January 15th deadline for international applicants and a February 15th deadline for U.S. residents for the Interdisciplinary Biomedical Sciences Program. I'm not aware of any others but I'm sure there are more.

Medical College of Wisconsin has a Jan 15th deadline for their Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences interdisciplinary program, and that's only the "Priority Deadline." 

Same! It's high on my list. I think we will be hearing from them in a few weeks, but you never know, could be sooner.

I guess we'll be hearing from them a little later than most universities since their deadline is a bit later, but they're high on my list, too. Looks like in past years they sent interview invites pretty soon after the deadline, from mid to late January. So hopefully we don't have that long to wait!  :)

I guess we'll be hearing from them a little later than most universities since their deadline is a bit later, but they're high on my list, too. Looks like in past years they sent interview invites pretty soon after the deadline, from mid to late January. So hopefully we don't have that long to wait!   :)

Hey I noticed an interview invite to Brandeis MCB on the results. Was it you!? I'm getting nervous for presumably no reason...

Hey I noticed an interview invite to Brandeis MCB on the results. Was it you!? I'm getting nervous for presumably no reason...

Nope, not me!  :)  I just noticed it too. One of my LORs still hasn't been submitted. This recommender is very enthusiastic about helping me out, but he's also completely swamped, and he usually submits the letters the day they're due. I understand your nervousness (even though I'm sure most invitations aren't going to go out until after the deadline), because I also find myself worrying that having that last LOR not come in until the last minute could hurt my chances, even though I know that's extremely unlikely.