Schools that have sent out all interviews

Efabo

Hi all!!

Since we're all waiting now...ugh (i.e. panic)!!  I was thinking that it could be a good idea for anyone who's heard from a professor/school that all the interviews there have been sent out to maybe post it here?

At least that way others who've applied there know, too!

Good luck to everyone!!  I really mean it!!  I obviously know how stressful it is going through it myself, and hope for the best for everyone else!! :)

I know there's the results search, I just thought that having a list of schools that have definitely had all interviews sent out (not just some here or there), so there's no chance of getting an interview anymore, might be useful.  Especially to have the list in one place and not having to go through everyone's individual results.

I emailed a few schools about interview dates and here's what I've received so far:

UC Davis: Feb 3, interview invitations should be sent by the end of the week

UOregon: Clinical Jan 27, other programs Jan31-Feb 2, interview invites should be sent by the middle of next week

UNC–Chapel Hill: Feb 7, didn't say when invited would be sent out

UC Berkeley: Feb 10-11, invitations will be sent out Jan 17

Purdue is February 7, I believe and invites should go out in the next few weeks.

This is for Counseling Psych, but I suspect other programs will be the same/similar.

I received an interview invitation for Purdue for the same date for Clinical, so I suspect you are correct on that one. I also heard from Penn State for an interview on Jan 31st, and judging from the results board it seems like most of the invitations went out. 

@dcos my POI at UNC in Clinical emailed this week and mentioned that interview invitations would be sent out on/before January 17th, and when I checked the website said that all invitations would be sent out on that date

@dcos my POI at UNC in Clinical emailed this week and mentioned that interview invitations would be sent out on/before January 17th, and when I checked the website said that all invitations would be sent out on that date

Do you know if that just for clinical, or for all psych programs @UNC?

Just received an interview invite for Purdue for Counseling Psychology, on February 7. Calls today and letters go out Monday, so I think it's safe to say they'll have sent out all invites by then.

I received an interview invitation for Purdue for the same date for Clinical, so I suspect you are correct on that one. I also heard from Penn State for an interview on Jan 31st, and judging from the results board it seems like most of the invitations went out. 

Cool thanks for the info!

Any word on Indiana? I haven't seen anything in the results search for cognitive psych...would it be a bad idea to call or email someone in the department to ask if all of the invites have been sent?

Any word on Indiana? I haven't seen anything in the results search for cognitive psych...would it be a bad idea to call or email someone in the department to ask if all of the invites have been sent?

Call their graduate secretary, not your POI, and it should be fine. 

Obviously, UofOregon is done, more or less now too... except for some random people they 'may' contact at the end of Feb. :( I guess I can add them to my 'rejection' list

Thanks Efabo. School Psychology is actually located in the School of Education and not the Dept. of Psychology, so I'm not losing out hope yet! Plus it's barely been three business days since I got the email saying they received all my materials! :)

Edited by iphi