Schools that have sent out all interviews

Efabo

• 2 weeks later...

I saw on the results page that a couple people who applied to the cognition and perception program at NYU had been contact for interviews. Any idea whether all invitations have gone out already?

I called yesterday, and the secretary told me that she "cannot tell me that over the phone," but that it is up to each faculty member as to when he or she will send out an interview invitation.

Any word on Indiana? I haven't seen anything in the results search for cognitive psych...would it be a bad idea to call or email someone in the department to ask if all of the invites have been sent?

I'm sorry, but all interviews are out for the psychology department (all areas). :(

That's what I was told by my POI and the visitation email. The interviews are 2/6-2/8.

Edited by ratlab

I saw on the results page that a couple people who applied to the cognition and perception program at NYU had been contact for interviews. Any idea whether all invitations have gone out already?

Yes. I received an email on Jan 14, and interviews are on Feb 14 and Feb 21.

Do you know for sure if all interview invitations have been sent?

Well I suppose because I have a detailed interview schedule already for Feb 21, so I think Feb 14 must be planned as well.