Official Canadian University Thread 2014

cwasson

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I wonder if this post will get any attention whatsoever, but I'll take a stab at it.

I am an international student who had applied to the M.A. Economics program at York University way back in January and it's the first week of June and I still haven't received a decision. At this point is it safe to assume that it will be a rejection or is there any hope at all? I have already been rejected at all the other places I applied to by early April. I have tried contacting the Graduate Program assistant a couple of times over the last month or so through e-mail but I have not received any response. I was wondering if anyone is in the same situation. I am quite certain that a positive news is unlikely but a little part of me wants to be hopeful. Should I be? This waiting is driving me nuts! I wish they'd just let me know and help me get it over with.

So, can any of you guys provide me with some insight into this situation? I would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I received the official letter of acceptance from McGill Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering through email today.  :)

Can you furnish me with details on the application procedure to McGill or upload a prospectus to my mailbox fobak203@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...