UCLA MSW 2014

Ardnas058

Hey @Ardnas058, if you go to that link about admissions status, does it say youve been accepted?

No it doesn't. The letter actually states that all online info including email will be updated a few weeks after acceptance. My status is still pending on the site.

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Just one question: the only email I ever received from UCLA was a "thank you for submitting your application"email. Is this normal or did you guys receive other emails from them prior to acceptance?

I got into USC on Valentine's day and haven't heard from UCLA yet..funny I recently found my acceptance letter from when I applied for undergrad at UCLA...4 YEARS ago..it was dated March 12th, 2010. Sadly I didn't choose to attend then, but I'm strongly considering it four years later, hopefully I'm not jinxed! Also, I'm new to posting, but I've been reading and keeping up for a few weeks now!

P.S. Lance won't answer his phone >.>

Omar, that was the only email I received so far. I guess we all received that after applying.

This waiting is a torture. I am still waiting to hear from CSUN ( I had the enterview with the committee yesterday).

Congratulations to you guys that were admitted! I received my denial by email...

But the good news is is that Im still waiting for CSULA, CSULB and ive been admitted to USC.. so thats good! Congrats again guys!

Iber, did you get the email today? Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous!

I got an automated email around 3am -__-

I hope you dont get an email! If you get one... its implied you didnt get in.. the email gave me a link to the admissions status website, that i signed into and then it told me to click on the letter that said "sorry we cannot give you admission at this time"..

my first thought was, " man i wish id have my application fee back so I can pay for my USC deposit.."

I got an automated email around 3am -__-

I hope you dont get an email! If you get one... its implied you didnt get in.. the email gave me a link to the admissions status website, that i signed into and then it told me to click on the letter that said "sorry we cannot give you admission at this time"..

my first thought was, " man i wish id have my application fee back so I can pay for my USC deposit.."

@lber, I'm really sorry to hear that. It's tough to hear rejection because you've worked so hard on the admissions process. However, you got into USC which is an amazing program. This wait is torture! Best of luck to everyone. Fingers crossed....

Has anyone heard anything? USC is making me decide by tomorrow whether or not I intend to enroll or they'll rescind their offer! I don't wanna commit unless I know usc is a better deal than UCLA (of course this wouldn't matter if I got rejected haha)

Just got my kiss of death email lol good luck to everyone else!

May I asked when you applied?

I'm waiting to hear back too. I called the admin assistant and she said we would hear back between now and next week which is different from hearing back by the end of this week like many have posted, hmmm...?

I'm a nervous wreck! I really don't want that kiss of death email but I'd like to know. If it means I will get in but I have to wait until next week to hear back that's fine too. Haha but the wait and anticipation is killing me. Oh gosh, I'm being so dramatic. I can't wait to get some decent sleep!

I'm sorry for the people who got rejections but congrats to those who got in. I'm envious! Good luck to those still waiting...

Edited by Tarney4

May I asked when you applied?

I'm waiting to hear back too. I called the admin assistant and she said we would hear back between now and next week which is different from hearing back by the end of this week like many have posted, hmmm...?

I'm a nervous wreck! I really don't want that kiss of death email but I'd like to know. If it means I will get in but I have to wait until next week to hear back that's fine too. Haha but the wait and anticipation is killing me. Oh gosh, I'm being so dramatic. I can't wait to get some decent sleep!

I'm sorry for the people who got rejections but congrats to those who got in. I'm envious! Good luck to those still waiting...

Thanks for the update. This wait is killing me as well. I wish you all the best.