Fulbright 2015-2016

Oliebollen

I just found out that I was named as a Principle candidate to do public health research in Japan! My notification status was in the email heading (P). I'm so excited I can hardly type!!! :)

Yay!!!!  Congratulations, so happy for the good news!!!!

I guess it's time for us all to just drop our expectations/predictions for notification dates based on past years... this is the earliest Japan has ever notified by like 3 weeks! And a bunch of others are way later than normal. So I guess it's all a mystery now and we can stop making guesses. Right?

Wrong. I'm still firmly believing I'll find out next Tuesday!

Ill be vacationing in Portland next Tuesday, so I'm still praying for good news for the UK awards to arrive that day. I'm with you Rosy :D

I just found out that I was named as a Principle candidate to do public health research in Japan! My notification status was in the email heading (P). I'm so excited I can hardly type!!! :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone! This forum has been so good to me over the past few months and I hope to hear more good news for everyone else going forward!

Fantastic news. Congratulations! I can hardly even imagine the relief, excitement, joy, and anticipation that you are feeling right now.  :)

I got the Research Fulbright :)

one of my good friends is in vienna right now on a research fulbright. do you mind if i ask what your topic is? i can connect you to my friend if you want to email him any questions!

Congrats on the Austria acceptance!  Just found out I'm an alternate (A) for Norway...so minor yay, but also back in the limbo of waiting - argh!

Aw rats!!! A whole lot of people last year got bumped from A to P, though!!! Sorry you have to wait again. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, though!!!!!!!!!!

My research is on censorship under Metternich :-)

haha he is doing something music related, so i guess not in your direction at all.

but if you still want to talk to him let me know!

are you going to be based in vienna? i did a lot of research in the state archives while living there and it is an AMAZING city