SSRC DPDF 2014

heyheyhey919

Glad you started this thread.  This will give us a great place to obsess about our applications while providing an anxiety-filled distraction from our coursework requirements.  I hope someone comes along with some statistics about the applicant field.  Maybe . . . how many have applied in the past, etc.?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not me.

I'm trying not to obsess about it but I just made the mistake of re-reading my application. I thought it was great when I submitted it, but now I find it extremely weak in many aspects... I applied to Migration and Development, by the way.

This was all I could get out of their fellowship assistant (on March 18th):

Thank you for your email. We will be notifying applicants within the next four weeks. All notifications will be sent by April 11. I hope this helps you plan accordingly.

Acceptances have been sent out, at least for "Immigrants and their Homeland Connections". I'm not sure if other fields have different notification dates. Good luck to all of you and I hope you hear good news soon!