Boston University??

Whatthewhat

hmmmi wonder what that means for the rest of us...if people were notified about wait listing, then i am sure  some admissions or rejections must have been made. 

Congratulations to you! 

Resurrectionist- sorry to hear you didn't get in, but congratulations on getting waitlisted! In a huge and competitive applicant pool, that's an impressive accomplishment!

May I ask- did you apply to archaeology or anthro and were you applying for a phd or a master's? Thanks and best of luck in your other applications!

Thank you! I applied for a PhD in archaeology. 

Hope you get good news soon!

I just got rejected (archaeo phd). It was my first choice. Luckily I got accepted to a higher ranked school so I have a consolation prize, but I'm still super bummed. Good luck to all waiting... Hope you fare better than me!

i asked about my application and what i can do to better it next year, and my POI pretty much told me in a nice way "you are not good enough, DONT BOTHER AGAIN" 

....that TOTALLYYYYY put the cerry on top of my melba, let me tell you

Anyone want to claim the BU interview?

BU Interview was me! Sociocultural. And it doesn't seem to be really a formal interview, more of a skype chat for 10-15 mins with two of my POIs. My POI contacted me today via e-mail, he is also the head of the admissions committee. 

BU Interview was me! Sociocultural. And it doesn't seem to be really a formal interview, more of a skype chat for 10-15 mins with two of my POIs. My POI contacted me today via e-mail, he is also the head of the admissions committee. 

Congrats!!! And good luck with the interview. It seems to take them a few days to send out interviews so not all hope is lost, yet :)