Boston University??

Whatthewhat

You're correct! I won the right to name our first cat. Although the name will be dictated by looks and personality, I have a few names tumblin' around:

Boy: Igor, Ness, Hemingway (if he's Polydactyl, Benedict Cumberpatch, Watson, Darwin, and Hodor

Girl: Alice, Zelda (as in Fitzgerald or the game, really), and Luna

God, please get an enormous Maine Coon mix and name it Hodor!

Thank you very much! Lookin' forward to living in Boston. I have lived in the South, Pacific Northwest, now it's time for some Northeast! 

If you have Boston questions, shoot me a PM! I did my undergrad there & I loved it. :)

Just received my official acceptance letter via e-mail! Five year fellowship, with options to TA starting in the second year. Really excited!! 

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Whatthewhat. Hope you will have good news soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did everyone that received a rejection from BU anthropology department inquiry with the department before they got that response? Or did BU send out rejections unprompted?

I just got an email about two days after I got accepted into Mercyhurst. It was very strange since it was so soon after the deadline that I got rejected from BU but I just took it in stride since they weren't my first choice anyways.

Congrats to everyone who did get accepted!