abt duke chemistry

proboy92

I recently was admitted to duke chem phd. I can see many young new professors in the department, so iam not so sure abt how good they are. Duke is a great university but could i ask.u guys how good duke chemistry is? Thanks.

short answer: good

Duke's chem program isn't as good as UNC's

Duke's chem eng program isn't as good as NCSU's

Duke's biomed program is slightly better than UNC's, and Duke has a higher international students vs domestic students ratio... 

Duke's med and law schools are both very top ranked....and their men's basketball team....

I recently was admitted to duke chem phd. I can see many young new professors in the department, so iam not so sure abt how good they are. Duke is a great university but could i ask.u guys how good duke chemistry is? Thanks.

Congrats on your admission! If I may ask, what division did you applied to? I also applied to Duke but haven't hear back from them. Could you also share your stats? And wo you intend to work with. Moreso, are you an American? I will be glad to hear back from you soon.