University of Kansas

Guest michelle830

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest melapple

I'm actually moving there this fall as well, to start an M.A. in history. What are you going into?

Guest Michelle830

I'll be starting a PhD in communications. I was a little nervous about moving to Lawrence, but I visited and really liked it. Everyone I've talked to has has great things to say. I'm actually going to look at apartments next week. Have you done this yet? How did it go?

Regarding apartments, permit me to recommend the Meadowbrook Apartments at 15th (Bob Billings) and Crestline. I've lived here for two years and been very happy with the management, maintenance, and units. I can tell you more if you're interested. (I also lived at Birchwood Gardens at 19th and Tennessee for a year, which was cheaper but decent.)

• 9 months later...

Great town, love the campus. There are good housing options all around. If you get tired of a college town, Kansas City is within driving range for a day or afternoon. Buy basketball tickets if you want to get into the school spirit - even if you aren't initially a basketball fan.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use