how to accept?

drpsych

Is there something that should be said when you accept an offer? I am very close to accepting an offer but didn't know what things to say.. I've only had to write to say no to places which is hard enough! I would do a search on this topic (it's probably been touched on before), but search hasn't been working very well for me on this site...

First of all, congrats. :D

I had an online button to click, so I did that, and then I emailed the PhD program director and told him I had officially accepted the offer and was delighted to be coming next year, and to let me know if there was anything else he needed from me. He said thanks and he'd let everybody know.

If you don't have an online acceptance form you may need to mail in a signed letter. Never hurts to ask. I'm sure they will be thrilled to hear you're coming!

Thanks!! I feel so nervous doing it that I keep putting it off! What if I'm making a bad decision?! :\ I think I'll keep the e-mail short and sweet though (whenever it is that I decide to finally hit that send button haha)..

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use