New York/New Jersey Area

You mind me asking your stats?

4.0 SLP GPA, undergrad 3.3 or so, GRE was not a good day for me - 148QN/150QL, 3.0 AW, research experience w/thesis, scads of volunteering, et cetera. Good LORs (one former ASHA board member, two full professors). 

Anyway, most of it didn't help! Probably if nothing happens then I'll try to get some research published, volunteer more, and maybe retake the GRE to up my AW score or something, God knows. 

4.0 SLP GPA, undergrad 3.3 or so, GRE was not a good day for me - 148QN/150QL, 3.0 AW, research experience w/thesis, scads of volunteering, et cetera. Good LORs (one former ASHA board member, two full professors). 

Anyway, most of it didn't help! Probably if nothing happens then I'll try to get some research published, volunteer more, and maybe retake the GRE to up my AW score or something, God knows.

I also volunteered. I just took the prerequisites. I have 3.5 in my SLP classes and a 3.3 undergrad GPA.

I have taken the GRE three times. My highest verbal was 152, but my highest quant was on a prior attempt. I have an AW score 4.0. I waived my right to see my LORs.

How long should a LOR be? Does anyone know?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

I'm wondering if any of you have had contact with Touro, Seton Hall, or Molloy?

I still have not heard anything from them--other than an e-mail in late March from Touro explaining that they were starting the reviewing process based on rolling admissions to fill 50 seats.

I was wondering if anyone knows what is going on for people who have not heard from Seton Hall or Molloy--does Molloy just not send out rejections? I didn't get an interview so I'm assuming it's a rejection for me. As for Seton Hall, all I've heard is that they are still reviewing....but I would think those of us who have not heard  should have at least gotten a rejection or wait list by now...

Any thoughts from anyone? Thanks!  :)