WWS Admissions 2014

quincepessa

I'm in!!!!  Really didn't expect this. My commiserations to those who didn't get in - I really hope that you find a great place somewhere.

Email says "The details of your admission offer will be forthcoming by the end of next week", which I presume will include funding info.

They claim to fully fund all MPP students (full tuition and stipend) who don't have an external scholarship, and that 90 per cent of all MPA students get some financial assistance:

http://wws.princeton.edu/admissions/mpa/financial-aid

http://wws.princeton.edu/admissions/mpp/financial-aid

I've never heard anything that refutes that.

Does WWS reimburse for airfare and/or hotel accommodations if we attend the Hosting Program?  I don't mean to sound greedy, but some other programs I was admitted to reimburse for the visit weekend, so I am just curious.  Thank in advance!

for those of you who have gotten the admission packet, did you get it in a separate email from the one sent by OIT? or did it came together? I only received one email from OIT to set up my PUaccess so far..

Once you've set up your computer ID, go back to the email you got from Princeton notifying you of admission. There's a link in that email to view your offer.

Hey did you guys get a stipend in addition to the full tuition & healthcare (approx $44)?

Yep, stipend that ought to cover living expenses, if I live frugally...