NYC Programs

Jjjjjbird

Is anybody applying to NYU for the msw program? I recently called and was told that the date of April 1st, which undergrad students are supposed to have an admissions decision, is not the same for MSW applicants. I feel that the msw should have gotten some kind of notice at least saying why it was taking longer. Has anybody heard or found our anything? I call 1-2 x a week just to check the stats. They always say "you'll hear soon." Soon was 3 weeks ago.

i was just admitted into NYU this morning around 12 A.M  ;) I am really excited because It was one of my top choice schools. I got into their advanced standing program which is only a year and in my eyes less debt. I am a little worried because my financial aid award or any award is not yet posted..?!? 

Did anyone else who got accepted receive an award after the acceptance letter? :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

To all NYU hopefuls - I called on Friday to nag them again and told them I needed to know if I had gotten in by May 9th in order to sign (or not sign) a lease in NYC, and they emailed me around 11pm that night to send my offer letter. SO, I strongly recommend calling and pushing for a decision to anyone who is still waiting! Also to everyone who was accepted and attending, I'm so excited to meet you all! Good luck all! 

Edited by awesomesauce89

• 2 weeks later...