Lehman?

LincolnLover

Hi everyone,

Has anyone ever heard anything about Lehman's MSW program (good or bad)?  I applied because it's a CUNY school and therefore has a low tution, and I like the area it's in.  However, I know it isn't as well known as say Hunter or Fordham.  If I go to Lehman, will it hurt my chances in the future?

Thanks, and good luck to everyone :)

Hi everyone,

Has anyone ever heard anything about Lehman's MSW program (good or bad)?  I applied because it's a CUNY school and therefore has a low tution, and I like the area it's in.  However, I know it isn't as well known as say Hunter or Fordham.  If I go to Lehman, will it hurt my chances in the future?

Thanks, and good luck to everyone!

I wanna know too. I applied there as well! I am hoping it is a good program. I know Lehman College is a good college though

• 1 month later...

I was hoping somebody was gonna respond to this. I got accepted into Lehman and Fordham. I thought i wanted to go to Fordham, but Lehman is half the price. Im leaning toward Lehman now!.

• 4 years later...
On 4/15/2014 at 4:55 PM, Sizzlinpri said:

I was hoping somebody was gonna respond to this. I got accepted into Lehman and Fordham. I thought i wanted to go to Fordham, but Lehman is half the price. Im leaning toward Lehman now!.

If you went to Lehman, is it a good program?