Csula vs csulb MSW?

Bmorales16

• 1 month later...

I think both programs are equally reputable and have been around for a long time. I was wait listed at CSULA and accepted to CSULB. I'm wondering if there's a way to check out the percentage and stats of students who have graduated from these programs and their ability to find a job? That's what I care most about, job opportunity! Especially in this economy.

I think both programs are equally reputable and have been around for a long time. I was wait listed at CSULA and accepted to CSULB. I'm wondering if there's a way to check out the percentage and stats of students who have graduated from these programs and their ability to find a job? That's what I care most about, job opportunity! Especially in this economy.

I am concerned about the same thing as well. I've been researching and have yet to find valuable information. Please let me know if you find anythig regarding these two schools.

I went to long beach's information session and they said this year was not going to be structured because they were going through changes to the program and They would be adjusting as they go.. This is the reason I didn't apply.. I like structure and knowing what's coming next in my education etc... But I don't know details