IHEID GRADUATE INSTITUTE GENEVA, Admitted Thread, Fall 2014

• 4 months later...

Congratulations for all of you that have been accepted.

What types of GPAs do you guys have and from what University? I just want to assess my chances for 2015 admission.

I'd also be very interested to hear what stats folks applied with. I only had a 3.3 - 3.4 GPA (depending on how you calculate), but would be applying with 4 years of decent experience; I want to be realistic about my chances.

I'd also be very interested to hear what stats folks applied with. I only had a 3.3 - 3.4 GPA (depending on how you calculate), but would be applying with 4 years of decent experience; I want to be realistic about my chances.

Hey, MJA87, I can't talk about other ppl's stats too much, but I personally had around a 3.65 from a US state school and was admitted to IHEID.

With your amount of experience, I'm sure you'll have a good chance at IHEID,

I've seen on the gradcafe some ppl get admitted with both higher and lower GPA than mine, so it also seems like a lot hangs on your SOP and/or your fit to the program...

I urge you to also check out which has much more stats from applicants and discussions about IHEID. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/15/2015 at 4:49 PM, su_nayana said:

Could any of you guys who have been accepted for the MIA at the Graduate institute share your profiles? :)

Hey su_nayana I have just joined this group and came across you discussion. Yep I have been admitted in MIA in early round. I'll be pleased to share my experiences with u. Whats the status of ur application.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2016 at 8:55 PM, Zaigham said:

Hey su_nayana I have just joined this group and came across you discussion. Yep I have been admitted in MIA in early round. I'll be pleased to share my experiences with u. Whats the status of ur application.

Hello, my application has been deferred! Would like to know whether you applied for scholarship etc and your profile just to maybe gauge my chances!

Thanks so much! :)