For those still waiting after April 17th...

Guest LuvUSC

Guest LuvUSC

Im currently waitlisted at USC CNTV and waiting after April 17th for final acceptances and declines. I haven't found anyone who got accepted in my program (MFA Animation). The wait is agony! Is it possible to get accepted between now and August before fall semester starts???

Guest Aino2000

Yes it's possible. UC Berkeley told me they would try to make a decision by next week. Basically, they're seeing if a slot will open up after the students have submitted their decisions on the 15th.

my program has a 15th deadline so they cannot move to the waitlist until after the 17th. oddly enough the director told me he will let me know if they go to the wait list which would be odd unless i was admitted. otherwise imagine the notice "we are admitting off the waitlist but not you."

Guest baka101

Still waiting from Cornell (EE Ph.D). They didn't say I was waitlisted, I didn't hear a decision from them, and every time I inquire it's the same answer: no update for you! I wonder if they even bother to check before replying.

Something's weird though, if I log into Embark, I get the screen for accepting an offer of admission. Now I'm paranoid the world is conspiring against me. Fie world! FIE!

Guest jhubound
my program has a 15th deadline so they cannot move to the waitlist until after the 17th. oddly enough the director told me he will let me know if they go to the wait list which would be odd unless i was admitted. otherwise imagine the notice "we are admitting off the waitlist but not you."

I hope it's good news for you... but such a notice would not be odd. I got something of that flavor this morning. Ego-crushing. :(

Guest Monsoon

After being on the wait-list for funding at Brown's Applied math program, I finally got news I obtained a fellowship on April 17th. I guess nobody wants to live in Providence, RI.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use