AU, SIS

Congratulations, friend. Can I get your stats?

I do not feel super comfortable revealing everything but I am coming straight from undergrad with relatively strong GRE's, close to a 4.0, and extensive research experience and internships. I am also a member of two professional academic associations. I was definitely nervous about my acceptance, however, now that I am in I cannot wait to go visit!

US Foreign Policy and National Security. TeeCo10 posted above about being accepted so I'm hoping I'll hear by Monday. 

@WaterYouDoing

I applied for the same program. Good luck, man. I hope that we're both at AU come August.

Let me know what happens with you guys! Crossing my fingers for you! If ya'll get in, I'd love to PM with you both about the decisions process and AU comparison with other programs you've applied to. I only have two acceptances back at this point and the decision is looming and overwhelming... 

Edited by TeeCo10

Katrun,

AU SIS will not be done going through applications and notifying people for a couple of weeks. No worries. Don't assume a rejection.

Thank you for the encouragement Molly5000!

Katrun,

AU SIS will not be done going through applications and notifying people for a couple of weeks. No worries. Don't assume a rejection.

So, I don't know who you are, or if you know what you're talking about - but I appreciate the encouragement. I'm sweating bullets here.

I am so glad your post is that you're also waiting, haha. I saw the notification come up.

Still waiting, too. Let's hope that today is the day.

I can't believe you guys haven't heard anything back yet... American must have a strange way of sending out notifications. I hope you all hear soon!

If it's of any use, I found mine in my spam folder (Outlook). 

For those who haven't heard, has anyone checked their online portal? (I feel like this is a rhetorical question, but thought I'd ask!) Mine hasn't changed from saying "submitted", is anyone else's still saying this as well?