Forensic Anthro

ajgolemb28

I have to admit that I'm a little jealous. Mercyhurst was my top choice until MSU became an option (they've never taken students who've already taken courses at MSU, but I made my case and got in.) MSU is sort of huge and while I was at Mercyhurst this past summer I really enjoyed the smaller campus feel. They have a really nice lab and the students are great. Also, drinking microbrews and eating in Dr. Symes' back yard was pretty fun too. 

LOL yeah, I've heard of the legendary parties in Symes's yard, can't wait to be there!

Their lab is amazing, I was drooling over it a bit to be honest. I even was happy to see their donated collection was very good (not half as expansive as UT's but then again no other school's is)

I'm happy with my choice! Hopefully you'll find MSU was the better place for you.

From a friend I know Dr. Fenton has only accepted phd from mercy hurst. They said Dr. Fenton directly told them this while interviewing them. I have said all I've been told so dont hate the messages or debate me on this since it supposedly came straight from his mouth

Mercyhurst doesn't have a phd program. They only have a masters