Georgetown MSFS

Current student here -- I hear from people in the orbit of the admissions office that results will be out "very very soon."

@CarefreeWritingsontheWall I'm a long-shot too... 

Hope "very very soon" means today. It'll be nice to finally check off the last school on my list. Even if it's a big fat no! 

@CarefreeWritingsontheWall I'm a long-shot too... 

Hope "very very soon" means today. It'll be nice to finally check off the last school on my list. Even if it's a big fat no! 

Ah maybe we'll luck out. Fingers and toes crossed!

I think this is definitely pretty late for them. The Results Search shows that too. They released around this time (16th-18th) last year, I think. Hopefully they'll extend their response deadline so their admits have some time to weigh options/get information/figure out money. 

Good luck to you, @prestomanifesto! I hope this year goes your way!

Accepted, but nothing about funding.

I'm -cautiously- optimistic about funding from Georgetown. According to the MSFS website, "Up to 30% of the entering class may receive a scholarship based on the strength of their applications in the admission process." 30% seems a lot better than SAIS or SIPA.

Edited by aquarius

And that 30% is just entering students. Everyone else is eligible to apply for funding in the second year.

Accepted, but nothing about funding.

I'm -cautiously- optimistic about funding from Georgetown. According to the MSFS website, "Up to 30% of the entering class may receive a scholarship based on the strength of their applications in the admission process." 30% seems a lot better than SAIS or SIPA.

Anybody know if SSP is being released on a different schedule?

I just called GT SSP, they won't say anything except for "end of March"...but I won't be surprised if we heard tomorrow or Friday. Watch their Twitter, they are really good about posting the day before the decisions are released.