Washington State University

kahlan_amnell

Anyone else headed to Washington State University in Pullman, WA next Fall?

I'll be starting my Ph.D. in U.S. History there.

Hey! Looks like were are the only ones :). Do let me know how your apartment search goes and all the details like what side of town is nice and close to the action.

Have you figured out what areas are best for housing? As far as not too many parties going on, but still in a place you can have fun? I hope to reserve a place soon.

• 2 weeks later...

If you can find a quiet area of College Hill, you're in business. I live on the side of the hill, on the second terrace of the "cliff," and I can't hear the keggers unless I walk out to the road. That, and a 10-15 minute walk to my office make it worth not living in Moscow.

• 1 month later...

I've registered for most of my classes, just waiting on an independent study that seems to be complicated to register for. Looks like I just have to get that done before August 24th to avoid a late registration fee, so that should work.

I'll be moving to Pullman on August 1st.

Just found the forum, I'll be going out there fall '09 for a Botany PhD!

Yay another WSU person! When do you plan to move? Have you found a place to live yet? There is a thread for Pullman on the City Guide board, it has a lot of helpful information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone in Pullman headed to Spokane this Thursday or early Friday? Could I get a ride with you if you are? I need to get to the Spokane airport for an early flight on Friday morning, and the price for shuttles or cabs is really high unless you can take Wheatland Express. Unfortunately, that only runs once a day, and won't work for getting to this flight. Help?

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use