I SUCK AT WRITING AND I NEED HELP WITH MY SOP

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I'm glad there's a place like this where I can vent my frustration with writing SOPs. I'm currently applying to a teaching graduate program in my school and the deadline is fast approaching, April 1st to be exact :(. I know everything that makes good writing but I always end up writing badly. I just want to know if my writing is okay and what spots I can fix up quickly before the deadline. If you can rate my flow, content, grammar, wordiness and choice of words. I SUCK AT WRITING SO PLEASE DON'T HOLD BACK, I WANT TO GET INTO GRAD SCHOOL. The question is very vague, "why do I want to become a teacher?"

................................and I can't paste on this stupid computer. If I can PM anyone that would be great or if anyone knows why I can't paste my SOP, please let me know :( Does anyone else have this problem with copy and paste?

Sincerely,

Desperado

Edited by Wordygirl21

Send me.

Oh, btw, are you using Internet Explorer?  There's some problems with the text editor in IE.  Use Chrome or Firefox and you'll be able to paste.

Edited by Flandre Scarlet