Salary - Biotech/Pharma

CC2012

I am having difficulty finding reliable sources for entry level QA / QC positions in the biotech/pharma industry.

Does anyone know what the typical starting salary is? Specifically I have a M.S. and am looking in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Thank you!

I am having difficulty finding reliable sources for entry level QA / QC positions in the biotech/pharma industry.

Does anyone know what the typical starting salary is? Specifically I have a M.S. and am looking in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Thank you!

For a MS degree? That seems strange to me as I do QA work with a bachelors and I haven't worked with anybody in QA/QC who has a masters degree. As for starting salary, with a bachelors you can expect about $35,000/year if they really want somebody with a MS probably add an extra $10,000. I also live in the midwest and I think cost of living is higher in the mid-Atlantic, so maybe add another 10-20% on top of that.

I used glassdoor.com to look up Quality Control Analyst I salary @ MedImmune.  Seems to be around 50K. 

That seems high to me for entry level.  I thought QA/QC from my previous company were making more like 40-45K.  I guess it varies!