Montclair State University

My application status changed this morning! "Application Status (Information as of March 29, 2014 6:04 am), Status: Decision Made - Please allow up to two weeks to receive decision letter." Has anyone received an e-mail?

My application status changed this morning! "Application Status (Information as of March 29, 2014 6:04 am), Status: Decision Made - Please allow up to two weeks to receive decision letter." Has anyone received an e-mail?

That's exciting! Did you receive an email letting you know, or did you log in to see?

That's exciting! Did you receive an email letting you know, or did you log in to see?

I just happened to log in! I'm hoping for an e-mail tomorrow!

I applied to Montclair last year and they said they only send decisions via postal mail, just so you know! Hopefully your letter comes soon though!

I heard this, but some acceptees were notified early via e-mail last year according to the results search!

I heard this, but some acceptees were notified early via e-mail last year according to the results search!

Ahh interesting! I was wait-listed last year, so perhaps that means you'll get an e-mail! Especially if you were notified before other people's decisions have been posted. Good luck to you! :)

Mine changed today, not Saturday :/ not sure if thats good, but it means that they are not chaging at the same time for those whose status hasnt changed. I like how everyone is super positive though, it's kind of rubbing off! Good luck to everyone.

I received an unofficial acceptance e-mail this morning! "It is with great pleasure that we offer you admission to the Master of Arts program in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Speech Language Pathology (CMLP) at Montclair State University. We are pleased to send this early notification of your application status. Your official acceptance letter will be arriving in the mail shortly." Best of luck to everyone else who applied!

I received an unofficial acceptance e-mail this morning! "It is with great pleasure that we offer you admission to the Master of Arts program in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Speech Language Pathology (CMLP) at Montclair State University. We are pleased to send this early notification of your application status. Your official acceptance letter will be arriving in the mail shortly." Best of luck to everyone else who applied!

That makes two of us! Congrats!!!

That is such great news! Congratulations!!!!!

Count me as the third! Accepted this morning! :)

Does anyone know if it is possible for the program to take less than 2.5 years (with a speech background)? The only thing holding me back from committing to Montclair is the additional Fall semester they require.

Does anyone know if it is possible for the program to take less than 2.5 years (with a speech background)? The only thing holding me back from committing to Montclair is the additional Fall semester they require.

Happy to see all the buzz about Montclair's program, congrats to everyone! I'm in my second semester at Montclair and this was the exact thing that I was wondering about last year. It's a cohort-based program, so even with a speech background it'll still take the 2.5 years. This means you'll get 3 on-site clinic semesters as well as two semesters of off-site externships. If you have any questions let me know =)

by some miracle i was accepted to montclair for slp! i'm definitely accepting, since it's 10 minutes from my house and my little brother actually used to go there for speech therapy. i'm ecstatic! if anyone else is definitely accepting and knows of/has created a facebook group, please let me know! -Tara from NJ

Edited by mcltaras