April 15th fast approaching and still not knowing your future

SocGirl2013

Anyone else having this problem? I have been stuck on the same "I don't know" boat since early in March pretty much because my top-choice school has me on the waitlist for funding and my second choice is all set but I just can't seem to accept their offer and move on. Chances are very slim that I will get the said funding within one week this late in the game, but I just can't seem to let go as there is an irrational part of me that is convinced that tables will turn. This is frustrating me endlessly. I am sure there are more of you out there with similar predicaments, vent away.  

I suggest emailing your first choice to let them know you're still interested and want to check on the status of funding.

I have been emailing them every week. They stopped responding like two weeks ago because I am sure they were tired of repeating that they didn't know yet haha.

Which schools if you guys don't mind me asking (or pm me)? I am planning on declining a few offers today or tomorrow.

PMing you.

I'm on the wait list at three schools. I feel your pain.

Wow, that's rough. I hope you do have some solid acceptances as well to fall back on.