Find your school's SLP Facebook group here!

Hey guys!  I've recently seen a lot of posts on both the SLP forum and the results search that look a lot like this:

"Has anyone started a Facebook group for ___ school?"

"Here's a link to ___ school's Facebook group!"

"Who else is going to __?  We should start a Facebook group!"

"I made a Facebook group for ___ university!"

I thought it would be nice to compile a master list of Facebook groups for easy reference.  I'm personally on the lookout for an SIUE Facebook group. ;)

So, if you'd like, post your school and a link to your Facebook group below!

Anyone know if there's a SLU Facebook group? If not I can make one. 

I think it's pretty safe to say that if you haven't seen a link for it on the results search, there probably isn't one.  Go for it!

P.S. Have you heard anything from SIUE yet?

Here's the group for SLU: https://www.facebook.com/groups/628914940533970/

I think it's pretty safe to say that if you haven't seen a link for it on the results search, there probably isn't one.  Go for it!

P.S. Have you heard anything from SIUE yet?

No, I don't think I'll hear back until after the April 15th deadline unfortunately. I emailed them to check but they haven't responded. If I do happen to get in to SIUE I will likely be withdrawing from SLU so I guess we will see soon! Congrats on your acceptance and decision! 

Here's the group for SLU: https://www.facebook.com/groups/628914940533970/

No, I don't think I'll hear back until after the April 15th deadline unfortunately. I emailed them to check but they haven't responded. If I do happen to get in to SIUE I will likely be withdrawing from SLU so I guess we will see soon! Congrats on your acceptance and decision! 

Thanks!  Hope you get into SIUE! :) I think you're the only other person on this board who applied there, so it would be cool to be classmates!

There is not a CSU East Bay group yet, as FB won't let me set one up until I know someone else that I can add to the group.

Let me know if you'd like to help me get something started!