Anyone attending Loyola in the fall?

kayay

I am visiting this weekend and still considering it. What made you pick loyola if you don't mind me asking? I'm from NJ by the way.

I'm from boston, I visited Loyola in november and I really felt connected to the program. I was debating between boston college and loyola and although BC gave me more money, i still felt that I would have regretted not going out of state because I've pretty much lived in boston all of my life. I know that if I wanted to experience a new city, now would be the best time. I already have a network in boston and after I graduate I could always come back to do a certificate program at BC or work in boston. my top two programs were BC and Loyola because they both have a very strong clinical focus.  All of the other schools didn't give me much scholarship money and i also didn't feel as strong about them as I did for Loyola. When it came own to it it was about what type of experience I wanted to have and i knew that chicago would be a new experience and it would be a challenge.