Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2014

Sh_India

I have been having the same problem. I don't understand why but CSS had communicated saying they delete all entries in July. July started today so we should have been able to access it by yesterday.

What about the applications that are in progress?

Hi Soheera, 

I haven't heard from the CSC yet. However there are a few I know who already have heard via an email that their scholarship has been confirmed and that  the award letter is on its way.  There are few others who are in the same boat as me too :) So still very tensed and waiting.....

I am very sorry to hear that Soheera. Did your school email you and inform this? 

I am still waiting for confirmation or rejection!

I am very sorry to hear that Soheera. Did your school email you and inform this? 

I am still waiting for confirmation or rejection!

Atleast the wait is over  :P

Yes the university emailed me yesterday that all the nominated candidates have accepted the offer so my application has been unsuccessful.

Why are you expecting a rejection? Weren't you nominated by your university?

All the best

Not really rejection but I'm getting a little worried that I may not get  it because some have already heard from CSC and got their award letters as well. So just being a bit paranoid that my documents may have not been delivered properly. :P

All the very best to you with everything :)

My Wait is over.. All the nominated candidates have accepted the offer. So, it a NO for me  :(

Best of luck to you all

try again for chevening which will be coming up next month. Am still waiting praying and hoping

Not really rejection but I'm getting a little worried that I may not get  it because some have already heard from CSC and got their award letters as well. So just being a bit paranoid that my documents may have not been delivered properly. :P

All the very best to you with everything :)

relax, I think they are going by an order, they just haven't reached to your name. Am sure when they get to your name you will get all your documents

relax, I think they are going by an order, they just haven't reached to your name. Am sure when they get to your name you will get all your documents

Thank you Loise. :)

Do join the face book group "Commonwealth shared scholars 2014/15". It is a closed group and you can join the discussions there.

Edited by sjc

Do join the face book group "Commonwealth shared scholars 2014/15". It is a closed group and you can join the discussions there.

that group is more of people who have gotten the scholarship. I sent my request though coz I am yet to get a confirmation or rejection.