Mistake on my CV

Porshyen

I am applying for several different graduate assistantship positions.

For one of the positions, to work on grant-writing, I sent out my CV and a cover letter. I realize, looking back over my CV as I prepare for another assistantship, that I spell "REPLATED COURSEWORK" instead of "RELATED COURSEWORK". It's  a small mistake (I think), but will it screw me over? Should I send an amended version of the vita? It was due on April 30th.

While I am here, I have another question about the CV. Should I list related coursework, especially since I am not also sending in a transcript? How should it be formatted? Right now I have it organized in a list with corresponding course numbers. In a previous version of my CV, it is in paragraph form with no corresponding course numbers.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Porshyen

Common sense based guesses here: 

- You could say you noticed a typo and ask to replace your CV with a new version. Attach it to the email to avoid an unnecessary back-and-forth with the admin people.

- I don't think this typo will cause any serious harm (by itself, assuming there are no other issues), though obviously it also won't help.

- I don't think there is any harm in having a "related coursework" section on your CV for positions that might be interested in that. I'd have it at the end and I wouldn't keep it later on in your grad school career. I also might recommend not having it if you have a more relevant section of "research experience" for previous RA-related jobs you might have had.  Unless you're submitting the CV for a job at the same school where you took the courses, the course numbers are going to be meaningless. What would be more helpful are (1) the course name, (2) a short description of the content (especially for courses like "topics in Russian lit"), (3) the level of the class (beginning, seminar, grad-level, etc.), (4) possibly: the name of the instructor, and the textbook that was used in class (if it's that kind of class). A list is fine, starting with the most recent coursework and working backwards like in other CV sections, though I don't know what other format you would have in mind.