AFRI NIFA 2014

ekpfeil

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the original poster, I had to create a new account for some reason. Couldn't access the old one :(

I think we'll hear something next month. I applied for the Graduate Fellowship myself. A colleague of mine was awarded the graduate fellowship a few years ago, I believe she was informed in June.

Edited by IrishArrow_17

• 3 weeks later...

Thank You for your responses, I haven't checked in for a while.  Ive been thinking for the last week that award decisions were already made because of this funded projects link: 

http://cris.nifa.usda.gov/cgi-bin/starfinder/0?path=fastlink1.txt&id=anon&pass=&search=cg=%28*-67011-*;*-67012-*%29&format=WEBTITLESG

It looks like there are 2014 awards on there, but when you click on them it looks like they might be from previous years? I don't know? I hope they haven't made decisions yet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I inquired about announcements and he said   "Announcements are anticipated for latter July".

I hope this does not get postponed.  My graduation date is dependent on the outcome of this so the sooner I know the better.  :)  good luck everyone!

I'm so glad I found this forum. I was giving up hope - people in my department previous years found out in May or June.

Samsies. I really hope this doesn't get delayed. I had to deal with that for the EPA STAR 2013. 17 months from the day of submission until they told us they would go ahead with the awards. It was ZERO fun.

Samsies. I really hope this doesn't get delayed. I had to deal with that for the EPA STAR 2013. 17 months from the day of submission until they told us they would go ahead with the awards. It was ZERO fun.

I also hope they don't delay. If I find out that I'm awarded the fellowship before August 1st I can still back out of TAing. However, if it's into August than I'll have to begin the fellowship Spring semester :/