Content analysis Project

br1593

Hello to all,

I am posting on here because I am currently enrolled in an online Maymester class, Qualitative Data collections.  I am currently a senior and a few classes away form graduation.  One of the projects for the class that I have to complete is a content analysis project and I am really stressed out about it.  Mainly because the class is online and I have had no lectures.  I have no experience writing content analysis papers and have had a hard time finding good examples online.  Is anyone on here willing to review my paper and make suggestions?  Can anyone post or send me a sample content analysis paper that I can use as a template?  Thanks for reading....

None of the other links will work for you, but clicking "Syllabus" and then clicking through until you get the PDF should.  https://chalk.uchicago.edu/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp?tab_tab_group_id=_2_1&url=%2Fwebapps%2Fblackboard%2Fexecute%2Flauncher%3Ftype%3DCourse%26id%3D_113983_1%26url%3D

Good luck.