Question regarding LORs

I'm an international student applying for MPA and MPP programs and I'm about to ask my recommenders about LORs.

As far as I can see, the most important a recommender should describe in a LOR is:

- Leadership skills

- Quantitative skills
- Economic understanding

- Analytical abilities

- Communication skills

A part from supporting parts in my SOP and tie my background to the future (potential). 

However, I'm in doubt whether all my recommenders should pay attention to all the skills listed above with short examples or if it is better that one of my recommenders especially pay attention to the first three points with comprehensive examples and briefly mention the last two points, while another recommender especially pays attention to the last two points with comprehensive examples and briefly mention the first three points.

What do you recommend?

Dabode,

Since most graduate schools require at least 2-3 LORs, it's often a good idea to have some variety (e.g., former/current employer, former/current professor, etc.) and many programs ask recommenders to talk about and/or highlight on the questions they are able to (or feel comfortable) in answering.  In other words, it's okay if a recommender is not able to address or talk about all of those particular skills or attributes which you listed above.  I, for example, had 3 LORs (one from my current supervisor, one from a former professor, and the last one from my volunteering supervisor) and each could talk about different things such as academic performance, work ethic, leadership potential, etc.  By having a variety of LORs who can speak about different things about you (and perhaps have some common overlaps), they may be able to paint a better picture about who you are because that's ultimately what you want your graduate school application to do:  to demonstrate to the admissions committee who you are.

Thank you so much! Much appreciated! :)

Dabode,

Since most graduate schools require at least 2-3 LORs, it's often a good idea to have some variety (e.g., former/current employer, former/current professor, etc.) and many programs ask recommenders to talk about and/or highlight on the questions they are able to (or feel comfortable) in answering.  In other words, it's okay if a recommender is not able to address or talk about all of those particular skills or attributes which you listed above.  I, for example, had 3 LORs (one from my current supervisor, one from a former professor, and the last one from my volunteering supervisor) and each could talk about different things such as academic performance, work ethic, leadership potential, etc.  By having a variety of LORs who can speak about different things about you (and perhaps have some common overlaps), they may be able to paint a better picture about who you are because that's ultimately what you want your graduate school application to do:  to demonstrate to the admissions committee who you are.