Anyone heard of Masters in Standardization, Social Regulation, and Sustainable Development (UNIGE)?

Just yesterday I was informed that I was admitted to the Masters in Standardization, Social Regulation, and Sustainable Development (whew, longest name ever!) program at the University of Geneva. 

I've already sent my deposit to MSFS but I'm giving it some thought as: 1) program itself looks unique (it's in partnership with the International Standards Organization) and has a holistic approach to IDev which I am interested in 2) tuition (appx $1.2K/yr vs MSFS $47k/yr)  3) always had an interest in studying in Europe 4) location - in proximity to HQ of UN and other international organizations

However, bottom line is that it's still a new program and there's not a lot of information out there. And while University of Geneva is a top notch institution, the school is not well known in the IR field (please correct me if I'm wrong). Has anyone heard of this program at all? Any information will help at this point. 

Thank you! 

Edited by totoro824

• 1 year later...

Hi ,
I looked into it and it seems quie interesting and very particular for specializing in masters level. Did you go to University of Geneva after all? 

Please let me know if you have any information regarding the course. I would e applying for 2017 spring. 

Many thanks