ACT NATO Internship Programme 2015. Anyone waiting to hear from them?

derecakir

Oh it said from mid to late June? They removed the timeline from the website so I couldn't check it and I remembered it as mid-June. Well, that's great then! :) Do you mind sharing it here when you hear from them?

Yeah I'm pretty excited for it! I can't find anything about the internship or the past interns on the internet either. It's pretty weird haha. The only place it got talked about is this site, a few years ago, but it's a post with no reply. Total mistery!! :D

Edited by derecakir

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that one of my applications had been shortlisted aroung the 20th of June. To my dissappointment at the begnning of July I heard that I had not been selected and was put on the "reserve list". Then a day later to my surprise I got a phone call and was advised that I have been selected for the position. Just wanted to share this in case anyone else gets put on the "reserve list", don't lose faith! 

Edited by Xen

Hi Guys I am new to this forum and also waiting for the results. I have noticed that some of you mentioned that result should be out June/July 2014 is it true? Because the results of the internship I applied for shoul be available in September 2014 so I am a bit confused though I am not expecting a miracle. Would be grateful for any info.

Thank you :) and good luck everyone

Oh I know now, it looks like we applied for different internship so all good now, anyway once again good luck and hope you all gonna get it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys I am new to this forum and also waiting for the results. I have noticed that some of you mentioned that result should be out June/July 2014 is it true? Because the results of the internship I applied for shoul be available in September 2014 so I am a bit confused though I am not expecting a miracle. Would be grateful for any info.

Thank you :) and good luck everyone

I believe there were other internships they were discussing. But, just like you, I am also waiting for the September results! I wonder if anyone received any status yet for this first round...

I believe there were other internships they were discussing. But, just like you, I am also waiting for the September results! I wonder if anyone received any status yet for this first round...

Yep, I believe the same. I'm waiting for the September results too, I have been shortlisted for two but for now nothing yet.

Closeyour have you been already notified about the September internship? If yes than congratulations on mine application there is still application submitted so I think they made their choice already :(

Closeyour have you been already notified about the September internship? If yes than congratulations on mine application there is still application submitted so I think they made their choice already :(

Sue, it is about the March internship, not the september so don't worry: ).