GRE name mismatch issue after test

romankratco

Hello,

I entered the GRE today my Full name  is AA BB , when i entered the test i noticed that the candidate name is written as AA-BB BB i contacted the responsible person in the test center and she said that it is not a problem and it will not be an issue.I finişhed the test and got my verbal and quant score (which i am happy with).

My Profile in ETS website is also shown as AA-BB BB.

Will it be a major issue in admissions or even when they put my score in the internet i am kinda really worried about it i emailed ETS about the subject and did not get a response yet

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks.

Edited by romankratco

So...just to clarify: they listed your last name twice?

I don't think there will be a problem, but they should fix that for you.

Does ETS have a number you can call? It's usually easier to get results that way.

Edited by geographyrocks

Thank you,

Yes they listed my last name twice , but it is expected because because my first name is shown as AA-BB and my lastname as BB(my name is AA BB like John Doe, so they put John-Doe Doe). in my gre profile Well i did not specifically remember entering my first name as AA-BB but there it is 

I found the phone number it is unavailable right now but i am gonna call tomorrow morning

Edited by romankratco