NATO internship 2015

Sue27

Hello Guys :)

I was thinking to start this forum, since probably I am not the only one who is waiting for the informations regarding NATO internship 2015. Would be nice to hear from others who applied for this internship

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been already contacted regarding the results?

I have checked, but now for some reason today I keep getting "login failed". Even after resetting it twice.

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

I just logged in and everything was fine you might have a difficulty to log in because your application is reviewed so you might find out soon :) good luck

I was finally able to log in, however there hasn't been any update. Strange how it wouldn't let me initially, but I suppose they are reviewing all of our applications. Sue, mind if I ask your background? If not, no worries mate just curious about potential future interns.

I don't mind sharing my short background:

27 years of age

US Navy Veteran (was stationed overseas in Japan for all 4 years)

BA in Political Science from University of California, Berkeley

And have never been to Europe lol

Now working in sunny Southern California :)

Good luck everyone!

Hi Pilotcid of course I don't mind though my background is not too impressive compare to others :) so I did BA in politics and international relations and during my BA I did 4 months internship in the British Consulate in Poland and I have just finished my master in Transnational security in the UK. Also the subject of my dissertation was about NATO mission in Afghanistan so I did in depth research about NATO. I don't know if this is enough, I am assuming is not but you have to try and I speak English and Polish good luck to you too :)

Hi Pilotcid of course I don't mind though my background is not too impressive compare to others :) so I did BA in politics and international relations and during my BA I did 4 months internship in the British Consulate in Poland and I have just finished my master in Transnational security in the UK. Also the subject of my dissertation was about NATO mission in Afghanistan so I did in depth research about NATO. I don't know if this is enough, I am assuming is not but you have to try and I speak English and Polish good luck to you too :)

Wow! That is quite a background :)

It would be great to meet people such as yourself and others that hold such high credentials. However, with that being said, I have a feeling that all the people that have made the first round have already been notified. I am keeping my hopes up, but with such high caliber applicants I find my application slightly lacking haha.

Have you been short-listed yet? My status still reads "application submitted".

Again, good luck everyone

Not exactly from what I have read from previous Forums some people were notified earlier some later I think middle of September we should know the results :) you have nice background as well so stay positive you never know :)I checked two days ago and it was still application submitted so still waiting

• 3 weeks later...