SLP blogs/sites/apps

Hey everyone!

Not sure if there's already a similar topic or not but I'm interested in collecting a list and sharing with all of you about any SLP blogs, websites and/or apps that you find helpful and informative. Here's mine so far and I'd love to hear what others are finding useful!

Blogs/sites:

Gradcafe of course (just discovered the audiology board if anyone is leaning in that direction)

SLPecho

SLP livejournal

Discovering SLP

Speechy Musings

Sublime Speech

Speech Room News

Home Sweet Speech Room

Smart Speech THerapy

Crazy Speech World

Cheerful Speech Chatter

The Speech Bubble

Teacher's Lounge

TPT website

Apps:

Phonetix/sounds

Tx Tools

ASHA

JoyCE (for tracking any certifications)

Soundable (except I have nobody to play against so let me know your usernames if you wanna play!)

Quick Artic

And I also have a TON of freebie apps I've downloaded over the past yr on my ipad for potential kid clients. If anyone is interested let me know and I can try and compile a list. Many of these were $ apps that were free for a limited time though.

I love this thread! Sorry I don't have any to add, but thank you all for all these amazing websites. 

No shame in plugging yourself, lookwhoslp! Your blog made it to my bookmarks!  :)

I love this thread! Sorry I don't have any to add, but thank you all for all these amazing websites. 

No shame in plugging yourself, lookwhoslp! Your blog made it to my bookmarks!  :)

Aww, glad to hear that! :) Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...