Observe or Babysit/Tutor?

Hello! Newbie here!

So, I'm currently taking my prereqs online through Utah State University, and I'm on the fence on what I should spend my extra time doing while I'm enrolled full-time in the Fall. I was wondering if I could get some advice on whether I should observe/shadow an SLP or babysit/tutor. I have previously observed SLPs in the hospital and clinical setting for 9 months. Now that I'll be re-applying this year for grad school, I was wondering which one would look better on my application. More shadowing experience in a different setting or a babysitting/tutoring job? 

Edited by emipoo

You already have some shadowing experience, so that is good. If you can manage to shadow/volunteer in a different setting (so that you can mention having experience in a couple settings on your application), that'd be great. But even if you don't, babysitting or tutoring is just as good. Or maybe volunteer in an old folks home or something? They all could help. :)