What colleges receive the most applications for Student Affairs/College Student Personnel Administration?

Mathis2790

I'm just curious, I was reviewing NASPA's directory and I noticed that UCONN receives 300 applications on average. What other schools receive a similar number of applicants? This is just for personal curiosity.

I can imagine any "big name" program will see close to those numbers (i.e. Vanderbilt, Harvard, U of M, etc) as well. I don't have stats on these schools, it's mostly just a hunch.

• 2 months later...

Anybody know anything about the programs at Indiana University (Indianapolis or Bloomington), Ball State, Bowling Green State University, or University of Dayton? Also curious about the University of South Florida and Central Florida.

Kinda surprising... IU has next to no info about funding on their site, and BGSU specifically says that they only fund about 2/3rds of your credits, even with a grad assistantship. Guess I'm a little spoiled by English/Creative Writing programs -- which is what I've been researching up to this point -- as they tend to be a little less cagey about stuff like this.