ETS vocabulary word list

Persis

The verbal section has changed.  No longer are there any questions relating to analogies and antonyms. The focus is more conceptual now than the exact dictionary definitions of the past.  You need to know secondary and perhaps tertiary meanings.  

Magoosh suggests to use the official SAT study book produced by the College Board to get a good feel for what you need to know.  

You can just google the word banks since the lists are pretty much all the same. 

There's no official vocab list, but you can find a lot of similar and helpful lists just by Google. Or you can check out this thread - most resources listed there would have a vocab list ready to use. I found it impossible to memorize more than 1000 words just for the test and learning prefixes and suffixes instead was a better strategy.

i used magoosh's app and they have about 300 words that they consider "common words" on the test. I ended up memorizing 250 of them (didnt get to the last 50 in time!) and memorizing those words combinded with doing practice problems, brought my verbal score from 153 to 162. I felt I knew most words on the test, just from those 250 words.