Looking for feedback

I don't have anybody to talk about his to, so I'm looking for some feedback.

I graduated from college almost 3 years ago and was even admitted to a few graduate schools.  Due to a family member's health issues, that began during my senior year, I put grad school on hold. The health scare had a negative impact on my GPA that year. I have a cumulative GPA of 3.479,  a 3.15 for my last 60 hours, and a 3.73 in the major.

The classes in my last year were not commdis classes, and were mostly used so that I would have enough credits to graduate. 

I scored a 160 (V) 157 (Q) 4.5 (AW) on the GRE.

I knew my senior year grades were a drag, so I just completed a graduate certificate and endorsement in autism with a 3.83 GPA.

I've got good volunteer work and extracurriculars, and I've spent the last couple of years working as an early childhood teacher on a couple of military bases overseas. 

I guess I'm just questioning where I stand. I know you aren't admission counselors, but if you have any advice, I would appreciate it. 

I don't think there is anything that will critically hurt your application, as long as you apply to schools that have similar stats to yours. ASHA has an EdFind feature that I used last year during my applications process where you can search for schools in each state and then you can go their individual websites and see the average GRE scores, GPA, % of applicants accepted, etc. for that program. Almost all of the schools I applied to stated their requirements and ranges for the previously admitted group, so I knew I stood a fair chance in that area of my application. I would keep it safe and apply to schools that you know you fall in the same range for GPA/GRE as their previously admitted cohort, then make sure you have a kick butt personal statement (it's ok to quickly address a mishap in grades, I did!), outstanding LORs, and everything else that goes with it. Also don't be afraid of emailing or calling up program coordinators and asking questions that are not stated on their websites.