Quick, possibly dumb, question

KyleMcD

So when they say "one year of calculus/organic chemistry/physics/english/etc," are they meaning one semester or two semesters? I know this sounds weird, but I remember a time in my past when "one year" really just meant at least a semester of whichever class.

So when they say "one year of calculus/organic chemistry/physics/english/etc," are they meaning one semester or two semesters? I know this sounds weird, but I remember a time in my past when "one year" really just meant at least a semester of whichever class.

Seeing your program interest I'm assuming you have a bachelors degree in biology so even if you don't have two semesters of everything they ask apply anyway. Odds are better than not that having one semester of physics instead of two isn't going to be the thing that keeps you out of an ecology program.

Seeing your program interest I'm assuming you have a bachelors degree in biology so even if you don't have two semesters of everything they ask apply anyway. Odds are better than not that having one semester of physics instead of two isn't going to be the thing that keeps you out of an ecology program.

Oh yeah, I definitely wouldn't let a minor detail stop me - but I was mostly asking because I was looking for how I should plan out my final semesters of classes before grad school! (I'm just now starting my junior year.)

Thanks for the help everyone!