PhD at Brown University after Dentistry in India

narenr89

I am 25 and currently pursuing my Masters in Dental Surgery and in my final year in Mumbai, India. I have had no breaks after my BDS and have no work experience. My BDS GPA would be around 3.7 for sure (Not evaluated yet by WES or ECE but I am quite sure of that)

My GRE score is 315 (V - 161, Q - 154 AW - 4.0) I have no publications in peer reviewed journals but have 2 manuscripts ready which I am trying to get published. 

I  wish to apply for Fall 2015 for PhD at Brown Univ (In BME).How good (or how bad) are my chances really?

Edited by narenr89

Absolutely no way for us to tell.

1) We don't know your research interests and whether they fit with the department at Brown

2) We don't know the strength of your letters of recommendation

3) We haven't see your statement of purpose

Even with all that information, we don't know who you are competing with.  Top PhD programs turn away many excellent candidates every year.

I will say, though, that if by BME you mean biomedical engineering then you want to have a higher Q score than a 154.  You'd probably want to aim for at least a 160.